In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me, I'll be you, let's trade shoes just to see what it'd be like to feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each other's minds, just to see what we'd find look at shit through each others' eyes.
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful. They can all get fucked, just stay true to you.

jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

Hereweareagain

Yo tenía un blog y ahora me han entrado ganas de escribir uno pero tengo la impresión de que esto acabará como el último... borrado. Y ahora me gustaría no haberlo borrado, porque ya no sé cómo se empieza un blog y no tengo ni seguidores ni nada. Aunque bien pensado, ¿para qué quiero yo seguidores? Si escribo algo, serán cosas que no le van a importar a nadie... Pues lo escribo para mí.  Así que nada, pequeño, ya veremos si tú sobrevives o no.



#Yo debería estar estudiando pero aquí estoy, planteándome 
si empezar otra cosa más que me haga perder el tiempo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"I was perfectly happy killing myself, but then you asked me to try. And for the first time in my life it felt like someone actually gave a shit, and that that person was worth trying for. And... and now... I'd make the world record biggest sandwich if you asked me to. I'd kick old grannies in the tits. I'd fill the rivers with Panda Pops. I fucked up big time. I'm more than sorry. I love you."